Supporting Temple Beth Shalom
Temple Beth Shalom is supported through a combination of dues, judaica sales, religious school fees, destination life-cycle events, and fundraising programming. However, this only covers 60% of our operating costs. The remaining 40% is made possible thanks to your donations.
Temple Beth Shalom is a non-profit organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. EIN 66-0397906
Contributions to Temple Beth Shalom are always welcome and greatly appreciated!
You can make a secure donation online via PayPal by clicking on the button below:
If you prefer, you can also send donations by mail to:
The Reform Jewish Congregation of Puerto Rico
101 San Jorge Street
San Juan, PR 00911
All donations to Temple Beth Shalom are tax deductible.